Description: Acoustic Guitar - 2009 Randy Angella
There are no pictures available for this acoustic guitar
- Year of construction: 2009
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: spruce
- Back / Sides: Brazilian rosewood (no international sales)
- Fingerboard / (idge): Ebony/Br
- Tuners: Gotoh Premium
- Bracing: 7 fan
- Sound: extraordinary clarity and evenness--very sweet!
- Condition: very good: a very minor cosmetic ding here and there; a few thumbnail dings on the back of the neck
- Price: $6000 (they are now $10,000 new)
- Viewing / trial possible: yes--24 hours
- Location (nearest city): Sacramento
I'm selling this guitar simply because I don’t need two concert quality guitars. Everyone who has played it, including Jorge Caballero, has highly praised it! Angella's main influences are Hauser and Fleta, so you are buying a very traditional and beautiful sounding guitar. Humicase included. Buyer pays shipping.
Pictures: Acoustic Guitar - 2009 Randy Angella