Description: Acoustic Guitar - Jim Redgate 2007 lattice concert guitar
There are no pictures available for this acoustic guitar
2007 Lattice model concert guitar by Jim Redgate of Adelaide, Australia.
- Body: *premium* quality highly figured Brazilian Rosewood from the luthier's special selection, finished in stunning high-gloss catalyzed lacquer.
- Arched, braceless back.
- Top/Front: solid Canadian Redcedar, supported by a carbon-fibre on balsa triangular lattice. Satin finish.
- Tuning machines: Gotoh, polished brass, with ebony buttons.
- Scale length: 650mm
- Nut width: 52mm
- Bridge: Padauk, with decorative tie-block. Traditional 6-hole stringing.
- Rosette: all Australian woods
- Bindings: Australian Jarrah.
- Strings: D'Addario Composite Hard Tension basses, Savarez Alliance (blue) trebles. Without a doubt the best combination for this guitar.
- Hardshell case: Hiscox 'Liteflite' ARTIST (BLACK, with GREEN crushed velvet interior).
Condition: virtually as new. This instrument has been played professionally, so the sound has opened up and developed, making this a very fine concert guitar indeed. The tiniest of marks on the treble side upper bout, and an area that has polished up to a satisfying patina where the right arm crosses the top (no cheesy arm-rest on this one!). This does not detract from the beautiful appearance at all.
Choice of no less than 3 saddles of different heights to give action options. Medium one currently fitted, which gives a very comfortable action while allowing superb dynamic range.
In short, this is an amazing professional concert instrument! Strong bass, clear treble - very well balanced across the whole range. Unbelievable projection.
Photos, audio samples and further information available upon request. There is currently a long waiting list for Redgate guitars, so this is an opportunity to purchase one immediately - 'played-in' but in first class condition.
Pictures: Acoustic Guitar - Jim Redgate 2007 lattice concert guitar