Description: Autoharp - mold making silicone rubber
Operation of Cement/resin/gypsum mould making silicon rtv-2
1. deal with original moulds
2. brush on release agent
3. correct weigh accoring to mixng ratio
4. stir the two component evenly
6. pouring or brushing
This simple step just for your reference, if you need more information about how to make a simple and perfect mold, just feel free to ask me.
Cement/resin/gypsum mould making Silicone rubber Features:
(1) RTV silicon rubber with SGS, REACH and RoHS approval
(2) Curing agent arrange together as free charged
(3) Outstanding release properties
(4) With an exceptional fluidity and good operability.
(5)Low viscosity allowing easy mixing and operating
(6) High duplication times.
(7) Sample orders are available
(8) Special develop accordingly to your request.
Storage and Precautions of Cement/resin/gypsum mould making Silicone rubber
Cement/resin/gypsum mould making Silicon RTV-2 , which is an environmentally-friendly liquid silicone product, is not easy to burn and can be stored and transported as non-hazardous goods. The shelf life of the product is about one year from the date of production. Inspection is required when exceeding the time limited. It can continue to be used in case of neither thickening nor deterioration.
Need more information about Cement/resin/gypsum mould making Silicone rubber, please feel free to contact Mr. wenson