Organ Location: shenzhen, Beijing, China
Description: Organ for sale - Addition silicones
There are no pictures available for this organ
Addition silicones Description
Addition silicones are generally named as two-part addition silicone rubber that vulcanises at room temperature.
Addition silicones Part A is a flowable liquid, part B is the curing agent(platinum catalyst).
Addition silicones features an exceptional fluidity ,good operability,excellent physical properties and very low shrinkage.
Addition silicones mixing ratio between Part A and Part B can be 10:1 or 1:1.
Addition Silicones Main properties
• Addition silicones is almost nil shrinkage
• Addition silicones is high chemical resistance to aggressive components of some types of resins
• Addition silicones is good tear strength (this feature ensures higher resistance to wearing and shearing)
• Addition silicones is high degree of precision in reproduction
• Addition silicones is high dimensional stability over time and non-deformability
• Addition silicones is high resistance to high temperatures and ageing (resit to -60-200°C)
• Addition silicones is excellent non-stick effect
• Addition silicones is environmental, odorless and nontoxic
Notice of addition silicones
All above addition silicones is forbidden to mix with organic compounds of condensation cure silicone rubber,otherwise, the silicone rubber will not cure, and also should not mix with organic compounds containing S, P, N as well as metallic salt of organic acids. It also will cause this product cure uncompletely or not cure.
Any more information abt addition silicone rubber , pls feel free to contact Ms.Christy
Pictures: Organ for sale - Addition silicones