Description: Organ - House pipe organ
There are no pictures available for this organ
This is a 2 manual and pedalboard instrument with 8 ranks of pipes. It was originally built for St George's Anglican Church in Gawler, South Australia, by Johann Wolff in 1877. The organ was modified and modernised in 1986 and is in excellent condition. The pipework is unenclosed and operated by direct electric action.
Pictures: Organ - House pipe organ