Description: Sampler - KORG Electribe S ES-1 MK-2
Condition: MINT. Purchased Aug '05, used once.
The Electribe-S mkII lets you create rhythm patterns by assembling phrases using your favorite samples. The sound of each sample can be altered using the knobs to control the pitch and filter, reversing the sample, or adding effects. You're not limited to simply playing back a sampled sound -- you can process it as freely as you would on an analog synth. There's also a Time Slice function that detects the attacks within a sample and slices it, letting you handle each sliced sample separately.
• Number of parts: 12 (One Shot=9, Slice Part=1, Audio In Part=1, Accent Part=1)
• Sampling Frequency: 32kHz
• Maximum Sampling Time: 95 (mono) / 47.5 (stereo) seconds, saving to internal memory
• Number of Samples: 100 (mono) + 50 (stereo)
• Memory: 128 patterns, 16 songs
• Master Effect: Delay (Normal, Motion Sequence, BPM sync)
• Insert Effects: 11 types (Reverb, Flanger/Chorus, Phaser, Ring Modulator, Pitch Shifter, Compressor, Distortion, Decimator, Isolator, Resonance Filter, Modulation Delay)
• Sequencer: (Pattern) 64 steps maximum per part, motion sequence, 1 parameter per part, 64 events, One Shot part=4 parameters, Audio In part=3 parameters, Accent part=1 parameter, Delay=2 parameters, Effects=2 parameters : (Song) 256 patterns maximum per song, event recording: 43,700 events maximum per song
• Output: L/MONO, R (1/4" phone jack -- mono x 2), Headphones (1/4" stereo phone jack)
• Input: AUDIO IN (1/4" stereo phone jack, Level switch LINE/MIC, Gain adjustment knob)
• External Memory: SmartMedia (4 to 64MB, 3.3V)
• AD/DA conversion: 20bit linear
• MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
This Electribe includes:
• KORG Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter)
• Retail box
• Korg User Manual & Korg Easy Start guide from official Korg site
LOCAL/in person... Cash or Pay Pal
Long Distance...Pay Pal or Money order only (plus shipping)
Will ship to North America, shipping will be based upon what shipping zone you live in. Overnight or expedited service extra.