Description: Saxophone - 1963 Selmer / Paris Mark VI Tenor Saxophone Pristine Condition
There are no pictures available for this saxophone
This is an exquisite Saxophone! 1963 Selmer Mark VI Tenor. Previous owner of 10+ years named well known players of this instrument. Personally, I have not played a better Sax in 30 years.
Take a close look at the pictures and notice the wonderful condition of this instrument. Vintage and well cared for. You probably already know the history if this sax so I won't go into it but once you play it... you will be in love!
* Great Tone!
* Original Lacquer but looks new
* Original Neck with Matching Serial # 108220
* New - PRO TEC form fitting case included!
* One of the best opportunities on the net
* Mint Condition!
* Could probably sell in-person for well over $10,000
* We have two storefronts in Downtown Decatur, Georgia, U.S. and have been in the area for 60 years.
* Dekalb Musicians Supply Co. (Sales, Repair, Rental)
* Emile Baran Instruments (String Instruments and Bows)
* We are a full service, customer focused instrument shop who values your satisfaction.
* We will do whatever is necessary to facilitate a fair and equitable deal.
* We ship Worldwide – Contact us for best international shipping rates.
* We also have a FedEx account and can calculate shipping rates.
* We accept all major credit cards.
* If Paypal is the chosen method of payment, we request winner pay 50% of Paypal fees otherwise we accept bank certified checks, money orders and credit cards via direct contact.
* We will ship this item on the day following the payment has cleared our account.
* Please contact via phone or email if you any other questions.
Ask for BRENTON
Pictures: Saxophone - 1963 Selmer / Paris Mark VI Tenor Saxophone Pristine Condition