Description: Accordion - Weltmeister 2-row diatonic - C/F layout with accidentals
There are no pictures available for this accordion
2-row Weltmeister diatonic button accordion. Made in Germany.
- C/F tuning with accidentals
- 21 treble/8 bass
- 2 voices in original factory tremolo
- Reeds sealed in wax
- Mylar valves on both sides
- Bellows & gaskets are very tight, no holes or leaks
- Red celluloid finish is in excellent condition
- Strap brackets are installed
- Wooden soundboard
The reeds and reedplates look very good and there is no corrosion or rust, but they could use a spot tuning. This accordion has been played very little. After tuning, this would make a nice entry-level instrument.
Price $135 includes a hardshell case in excellent condition, but I will accept $100 if you do not want the case. Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance. Will ship via any preferred method. More photos are available upon request.
Pictures: Accordion - Weltmeister 2-row diatonic - C/F layout with accidentals